Need a venue for your next event?
Your organisation or community group can hire the KGT Skills Centre facilities to run workshops, seminars and events. Located at 5 Kentia Way in the Light Industrial Estate - Kununurra, we boast the perfect facilities to suit your needs.
The KGT Skills Centre has 4 main training rooms, which includes an industrial kitchen and also an industrial skills workshop.
We can also provide projectors, white boards, stationery, and can meet any other requirements to suit your needs.
Indicative pricing below:
- Room hire: $150 per day or $75 per ½ day (this can be negotiated depending on the duration of hiring, i.e. blocks of weeks, months, etc).
- Tea/coffee: $6 per person
- Catering is organised by our social enterprise 'Boab Lounge', which is a Cafe' aimed at upskilling local disadvantaged youth. Corporate packages available upon request
- Overhead projector: $35 one off fee per booking
- Use of conference phone to ‘dial out’: $100 per day
- Equipment hire (use of whiteboards, supply of whiteboard markers, stationery, training laptops etc): $15 one off fee per booking
Rates are subject to change. These are indicative prices only.
Interested? Come and pay us a visit at 5 Kentia Way, or phone us 9168 3808 or complete booking form available here or e-mail [email protected]
Some of our rooms
Training room 3 or 'Joodoogeb-gerring mayaroong' (meaning 'place for working things out' in the local Indigenous language). This room offers teleconference facility and caters for 10-12 people
Training room 4/5 or 'Ngerregoowoong mayaroong' (meaning 'big room' in the local Indigenous language)
Training room 7 or 'Miljib-gerring mayeng-woorr mayaroong' (meaning 'place for learning' in the local Indigenous language)