Benefits to your Business
So much more than new staff.
- An opportunity to share your knowledge.
- An increased pool of skilled people in your local area.
- Easy way to engage apprentices.
- Option to take apprentices for shorter terms, rather than the full term.
- Cost-effective recruitment.
- Less paperwork.
- Assistance with employment issues.
- Allows you to get on with business, while we organise the training.
- The future success of your business begins here.
KGT bears all the responsibilities of the employer. We manage payroll, superannuation and taxation. We are also responsible for the worker's compensation insurance for all of our employees, including the apprentices, trainees and labour-hire participants we place in your business. KGT also takes care of all off-the-job training, including arranging for travel where necessary.
So much more than a job
- Learning a skill while you get paid.
- Gain a qualification that is recognised Australia wide.
- Learn life skills.
- Meet new people.
- An opportunity to learn in a variety of workplaces.
- Be supported by your own personal mentor throughout your training.
- Kick-start your career.
So much more than local skills
- Prepare local people for local jobs.
- Retain the region's income in the community.
- Help reduce dependence on welfare.
- Maximise opportunities for local people.
- Improve social outcomes through engagement in work.