Apprentices. Your pathway to success.
An apprenticeship or traineeship is a training contract between an employer and an employee, where the apprentice or trainee learns the skills needed for a particular occupation or trade.
Australian Apprenticeships encompass both apprenticeships and traineeships, with over 500 occupations available across all industries. They are a great way to combine training with work and can be full-time, part-time or school-based.
What does an Australian Apprenticeship mean for you?
- Opportunity to get trained, learn and earn in most occupations as well as in traditional trades.
- Pathway to a rewarding career.
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
What opportunities are available?
KGT has opportunities available in a wide range of industries including, but not limited to:
- Community Services
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Conservation Land Management
Why choose KGT
KGT is a leading Australian Apprenticeship provider in the Kimberley region with a professional team providing ongoing assistance throughout your Apprenticeship including:
- Recruiting and matching you to the right local business.
- Personal mentoring to assist you through the training and employment process.
- Coordinating trade school for your convenience.
- Assisting with workplace issues.
- Access to counselling.
- Management of payroll and your individual entitlements.
- Additional training and experience organised for you , if required.