Code of Practice
KGT Employment considers that all employees should follow an acceptable Code of Conduct in day-to-day business activities as a means for developing a quality and continuous improvement service between all stakeholders
The following six principles are considered the Code of Practice for KGT Employment employees, committee and management:
- Ethical, respectful and fair treatment in all relationships and business practices and other GTOs.
- Accurate provision of information, advice, assistance and recording.
- Prompt, efficient and courteous service to all stakeholders / clients.
- A policy and accessible process for dealing with complaints.
- Confidentiality and privacy.
- Responsible marketing and advertising.